What is the average turnaround time on a request?
- Sure Sports can close in as little as 72 hours upon receiving your complete document package
Can I pay off my loan early?
- Sure Sports never charges any pre-payment penalty.
What separates Sure Sports from a regular bank?
- Sure Sports offers customized repayment schedules that never require an off season payment. This offers flexibility in planning your off season expenses.
- Our 8 years of experience in financing for Professional Athletes provides your clients with unmatched service.
- Credit and income history will not limit your ability to secure financing.
Is Sure Sports a Broker?
- A broker will typically collect financial documents and introduce the lender to the borrower.
- As private bankers, Sure Sports will stay with the client every step of the way through the process.
- Sure Sports has exclusive, in-house underwriting customized for each client.
- We can provide a pre-approval package based on industry knowledge and exclusive legal analyses.
- After the loan closes, Sure Sports will continue to maintain a relationship with the client and facilitate any communication between the lender and our client.
What are typical Interest Rates?
Are mine and my client's information protected?
I am still playing professionally but would like to start planning for the future, after my professional playing career ends. Can Sure Sports help me secure a (startup) business loan?
- Most banks will require business income tax returns going back three (3) years.
- Banks typically look for profit and loss (P&L) documents, cash flow statements, and a balance sheet.
- Many lenders require one year of personal and business bank statements to be submitted as part of a loan package
- Sure Sports can help you secure a Contract Loan through one of our banking (or lending) partners and can close in as little as 72 hours.
- The funds from the Contract Loan can be used to start your business and establish your business, allowing your business more options as it grows and your professional playing career comes to an end.
I am short on cash ahead of the season but don’t have any established credit history or collateral. Will I still qualify for a loan through Sure Sports?
- Sure Sports will collateralize your contract and use it as an asset on the balance sheet for the underwriting package.
- Through educating a network of banking partners, Sure Sports can secure financing on your contract with rates as low as 4%.
- All of Sure Sports’ loans are customized and modeled to follow the trajectory of your contract.
Do I have to set-up Direct Deposit through my Team?
- Yes, direct deposit must be established as a part of the loan requirements.
Will my Team know I have a loan out?
- Only if you tell them.
- Direct Deposit is set up with a repayment account with your name on it through an affiliated bank.
- The process is no different than having the team set-up direct deposit set up through a new Wells Fargo or Chase.
What happens to my direct deposit when my loan is paid in full?
- Once the loan has been paid in full, the team is notified to discontinue direct deposit into the repayment account.
What if I have bad credit?
- Sure sports work with athletes who have no credit, bad credit, and excellent credit.
- While a credit report will be pulled, you do not need a specific credit score as a requirement.
What are the fees associated with paying my loan off early?
- There are no prepayment penalties.
- When you decided to pay off early, you will only pay the principal and the month’s interest.
After I pay the loan off, how soon may I reapply?
- You may reapply for a new loan immediately after your loan has been paid in full.